July 1, 2008

Let's Get It Started!!!

Good Morning CYBERSPACE!!!

This isn't my first run at a blog but then again I didn't have much to talk about before. Now that my family has grown and I'm entering a new phase in my life, I've got plenty to talk about. Also, I've pretty much embraced the fact that I have an opinion about EVERYTHING!!! Why not post it online and see if anyone agrees. Now I will start by saying that I don't have a lot of time to update this thing every single day or week or month. Keep your eyes on the prize and look for random updates. I will attempt to post only those things that are relevant and hopefully worthy of your time. Thanks for stopping by and stop by frequently for updates you never know when they will appear.

Serving Him humbly,

FamGuy

1 comment:

mrjwhit~ said...

Mark, welcome to the blog-world. You're still super-lame!