September 9, 2008

President Who?!?

I’ve decided that I really don’t care who becomes president, I’m going to focus my attention on those that REALLY make a difference…the Senators. The president may be the front man but his authority (THANK GOD) is limited by those in the Senate. An ideal outcome for me in this election would be that the majority of the Senate would be made up of the opposing party. Both presidential candidates are saying that they would be willing to work for “change” on both sides of the aisle, I say prove it. Let’s face it both parties are really good at ONE thing and that’s pointing out the faults/flaws/problems of the other party. With opposing parties in the white house and the senate they will be to busy opposing one anther that they may not get anything done, so that means that this country may not get any better but atleast it won’t get any worse. At the end of the day I want my money that I work hard to earn to stay in my pocket to support my family and to be released only as God directs. Does that make me stingy, I don’t think so, because I know that God is a giver and He would have me to give abundantly and frequently. My goal is to become one of those “evil” rich people who is taxed unfairly only so that I can give it away directly to those that are hurting and not sponsor a friggin bridge to nowhere or provide health care for those people that are to lazy to work.

No comments: